UPDATED BOOKING PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES DUE TO COVID-19
UPDATED JUNE 1, 2020
OUR NEW GUIDELINES DUE TO COVID-19:
Our whole mission is to make people better with the practice of floating but to do that during this time the number one priority is the safety of our client, staff, and the outside community. Please have patience and understanding as we try to navigate through this new way of life.
Here are the new protocols moving forward.
1. If you show any signs of being ill, please avoid booking an appointment. Use the self-screening tool if you are unsure. Clients will not be allowed service if they are experiencing any COVID-like symptoms.
3. Services will be provided by appointment only by Phone or Email until online scheduler is open. No walk-ins allowed.
4. All appointments must be prepaid online. Coupons or gift cards redeemed beforehand by email or phone.
5. We will require all guests to view the “FLOAT CABIN ORIENTATION” video before arriving at your appointment. As we will no longer offer the orientation in the float room. You can view that video here. Otherwise, we will ask you to watch the video from outside the studio on your phone or our TV monitor.
6. To minimize handling and unnecessary contact between staff, clients, and outside workers, we ask that you bring your own towels and optional sandals, and bathrobes to your appointment. We will only supply shower mats and face towels.
7. When you arrive for your appointment, ring the doorbell. We ask that you remain seated outside our studio until you are called in as we finish with disinfection or other incoming or outgoing appointments.
9. Use hand sanitizer located by entrance once entering the studio.
10. You may wear face-covering when you are in our reception and common areas of the float studio but not necessary once in the private area of the float room. We will have disposable masks for you free of charge or reusable ones for purchase.
11. Practice social distancing with staff or other guests with a minimum of 6-feet if the situation arises even though we will be scattering our appointments accordingly.
No late cancellation fees will be imposed at this time. Cancel anytime. Send us an email or give us a call at 204-297-6521. There will still be a loss of your session or fee for missing your appointment completely without notice.