Float Cabin Orientation Video
PREPARING FOR YOUR FLOAT
- Do not use the Float cabin if you have colored your hair with water-based dye within the last 48 hours as it may cause your hair to lighten and color to leach into the float cabin.
- Avoid shaving or waxing 24 hrs before your session as the high concentration of salt will cause a stinging sensation.
- Avoid Keratin treatments
- Avoid Caffeine 2 hours before a session.
- Avoid Eating a large meal right before your session
- Do not float under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other illegal substances
- It is inadvisable to float if you suffer from incontinence, serious heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or chronic kidney disease
- Due to the required level of mobility to get into and out of the cabin, it may not be possible to float if you are disabled (call for further clarification)
- For hygiene reasons, it is not recommended to float if you are menstruating
- Do not float if you are pregnant and have not received permission from your health care practitioner
- Remove your contact lenses before your float.
- Do not float if you have extremely low blood pressure
- Do not float if you have a severe skin condition (eczema) or contagious disease or infectious skin condition and open/infected wounds
- Do not float if you have had chemotherapy (you will need to wait 2 months)
What’s included in a Float Session
All float sessions include time for you to shower, in and out . The Float Sessions include the following items:
- Your own private Float Room.
- Walk-in Float Cabin w/ controls for light, music, and intercom for front desk assistance.
- Shower (must shower before and after your float)
- Shampoo, Conditioner & Body wash
- Vaseline (for minor exposed cuts)
- Eye Wash (if salt-water gets in your eyes)
- Head Support- Pillow or Half-Ring (initially used by new floaters who have trouble with relaxing their body at first)
- Robe, if you need to leave the room (bathroom, etc)
- Prep Room w/ Hairdryer, Hair products etc.
We do not provide hairbrushes or sandals. Sandles are not required as we do not allow outdoor footwear in the float areas otherwise feel free to bring your own.
* First-time floaters please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment for the initial introduction.
CANCELLATIONS • Booking cancellations should be made 24 hours prior to your session. Missing your appointment without notice may result with losing your session without refund or a $15 late cancellation fee.